Benefits of becoming a Timewise partner
- Quarterly meetings to discuss your organisation’s progress and gain market insight and inspiring ideas.
- Access to four insight seminars a year, at which our members and other invited speakers discuss the problems they’re grappling with and share best practice and good ideas. Our recent roundtables have included: returnships; flexible hiring; having open conversations; employer branding; part time job design for professionals; communicating flexibility; flexible career progression; and implementing change.
- Branding on Timewise.co.uk to promote your organisation as a Timewise partner on the journey to flexible and agile working.
- Reduced rates for our consultancy and training.
We offer a range of additional benefits depending on what level of partnership you opt for:
- Benchmarking your level of flexible hiring against competitors in your sector or area, using our Flexible Hiring Index.
- Use of our jobsboard, Timewise Jobs (over 90,000 registered candidates), to attract highly skilled candidates who are looking for flexibility in their next career move.
- Use of the Timewise logo on your website to show potential candidates you are open to flexible hiring.
- A range of employer branding and sponsorship opportunities such as our Power Part Time list and Flexible Hiring Index.
Interested in joining us?
For more information about private sector partnerships:
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Natalie on 020 7633 4451
For more information about public sector partnerships:
email email@example.com or call Claire on 020 7633 4432